Duddy$outh Underground Spotlight Podcast Show

Monday, February 9, 2015

GRIND & SHINE FEATURED ARTIST: KARLITO KAVOLI




I am Karlito Kavoli aka Freeze !Born in Baltimore Maryland, I'm approaching my music with a familiar but enjoyable sound. My love for music culture and developing style allows me to tell my story to those willing to listen. In the coming days I plan to release my first offering titled "The Redefinition" . The project reflects my role as a true artist from Baltimore with an authentic voice and mission. In March I plan to on a viral campaign releasing 1 video a week along with ep from artists on my co-owned collective known as shine music. I have big plans. And the Redefinition will start it off.

CHECK OUT HIS SONG "SDAS" HERE: www.iradeo.com/shinegrindradio

No comments:

Post a Comment