Duddy$outh Underground Spotlight Podcast Show

Friday, February 17, 2012

THE 1ST ANNUAL TRI-CITY REAL SCENE HIP HOP AWARDS SHOW

As former co-founder & co-owner of "Tha breakThrough HipHop Blogazine", i've recorded a little footage from my attendence at the TRS's 1st annual, Hip Hop awards show, that took place February 12th. It was my first time down in Columbus, Ga...it was cold no doubt but, the heat was definitely brought at the show. I'd wish that i could've had much more to show you but with being "VIP", I still had to put in work (being someone else's camera man...shouts to Mykel Myers & Hot Block Magazine), lol!!! It's all good though, i was able to chop it up with Big Sam of The Eastside Boys & real talk, who also hosted & performed, he good folk. Dj Jelly on the 1's & 2's, doing what he do & Pastor Troy closed it out with his street classic, "Visa Versa". I left the awards show inspired plus, gave me something to think about...that anything is possible, long as you put in the work...and teamwork...but, don't let me talk y'all to death, lol...peep the footage out, lol!! Much love to my sis, Red Diamond & the TRS staff...y'all got my support...100!! Mac Duddy$outh

No comments:

Post a Comment