Duddy$outh Underground Spotlight Podcast Show

Thursday, February 16, 2012

GRIND & SHINE FEATURED ARTIST: SNAKE VP (G.M.E.)

Took time away from the computer in search of new talent as we're about to enter a new month in a matter of days...the year looks promising, thus far. I want to spotlight our latest entry & new  Grind & shine featured artist by the name of Snake VP so, had the chance to chop it up with the homie & he gave me his thoughts & what he feels that he can bring BACK to the game of Hip Hop. The stage has been set, light's on...on with the show, from Snake's on words...LEGGO!!




"This ya boy Snake VP of G.M.E. (G * Mobb Entertainment). makin music for "funmoney", why "funmoney"? I make the kind of music that's fun to listen to, and if I can make money while doin so then, "IM ON IT" like my cuzzin Youggin say. I support the grind that it takes to get to where ya gotta go in this music industry. From what i'm seeing if you really want to succeed in this music game, you have to be willin to put in the work and do for yourself, because aint nobody gonna help you like yourself. I'm here to bring the fun back to Hip-Hop. I say that because everybody is so serious now days. lets loosen up and get it back while remainin strong, check out my links for more music, show and up comin events."-As told to me by Snake VP.


While the Hip Hop game is still going through a phase, we'll definitely be on the look out for Snake VP & the G.M.E. movement...individuality, hustle & determination...that's only a few things that makes one "break through" & seperates him or herself from the cookie-cutter operation in the game...and we salute you, on a "hun'ed"...stay that way!!-Mac Duddy$outh




No comments:

Post a Comment