Duddy$outh Underground Spotlight Podcast Show

Thursday, February 16, 2012

GRIND & SHINE FEATURED ARTIST: T.N.T.

A'ight...picking up where i left off and i'm telling you straight...i was able to come across a very impressive artist that's repping hard for the "Southern Music Artist Independent Movement"!! Giving it up for the homie one time, his resume' speaks for itself...and it does speak in volumes...WHAT IT DO HOMIE??



"Whats up fam my name is T.N.T!

I am 29 years old and I've been exposed to music since I was three years old and . I really became interested in rapping at the age of nine, when my uncle would bring me underground mix tapes from Texas, Memphis, Miami and Atlanta. I started crafting my style from the influences of Lord Infamous, Playa Fly, Koopsta Nicca, Project Pat,Tech N9ne,Mr. Sche,Outkast and Goodie Mob. At that time, I did not have a name for myself, but my flows were so different from any other rappers in da hood. I had gangstas rocking to my freestyles and songs. Leo called me TNT because i blew my opponents asses off like dynamite!so, after that I started calling myself T.N.T- TRI- NITRO-TERRORIST!! I represent the dark side of hip hop and rap, which is always ignored, because the truth is always hard to swallow. Nobody wants to know that their son or daughter is on drugs or that their spouse is cheating on them. Nobody wants to make a change to better themselves and their community, or know that when they do wrong , eventually, they will have to face the consequences. That is ultimately why I, T.N.T.-TRI-NITRO-TERRORIST, will bring out the truth until it explodes in your face. People need to realize hiding the truth stunts growth and productivity. I see myself bringing back "Real" hard lyrics that is missing from some music right now. Everybody aint a druglord, gangsta, baller, or a killa. And not everybody wants to snap their fingers and shake their asses! As long as I breathe, I will represent the truth and harsh realities of life so future generations will learn from me and not make the same mistakes that have plagued our people for years. Better believe that when T.N.T. is heard, you will recognize that I'm bringing the almighty movement of MISSISSIPPI to ya!!


I also recorded trax with Koopsta Knicca,M.C. Mack and Mr. Sche! Be on da look out for my debut album on Mr. Sche's Label Immortal Inc".-Spoken in the words of T.N.T.


We salute the mighty mighty "SIP" & i feel that many of the artists from the state are really slept-on, and the South as a whole getting a bad rep, for the very few that thinks the music is a game & just in it to make money...that may be true...but as long as we have indpendent artists such as T.N.T., there's still "The Real" being created so to T.N.T., we salute you...stay grinding fam...we see you...100!!!-Mac Duddy$outh


"JUICE!" OFFICIAL VIDEO



CHECK OUT THE MUSIC:---> www.reverbnation.com/tharealtnt

LIKE HIM ON FACEBOOK:---> www.facebook.com/tharealtnt

No comments:

Post a Comment