Duddy$outh Underground Spotlight Podcast Show

Thursday, February 16, 2012

GRIND & SHINE FEATURED ARTIST: Q-VILLE

A'ight my good folks...i'm back again & this time, added a little twist to it...even though I feature rap artists, I had to step out of the box for a minute & speak on about the homie & Kold Kut$um Productionz's (my music-production label) 1st male vocalist, Q-Ville. He hails from Northhamptonshire, UK...yes, I said the UK, lol!! Not only that he's an R&B artist, Q-Ville's also an exceptional songwriter...he speaks upon his pains, struggles, the street life, the good, bad, ups, downs...& even makes you wanna party when his voice laces up tempo tracks...here's more on Q-Ville...100!!-Mac Duddy$outh



"Jamaican born and bred, I come from a small village named White House in Montego Bay, St. James. I currently reside in Northamptonshire in the U.K. My goal is to be a role model through my music. I'm ready to make a big impact in the industry, as well as throughout the globe. Also my main influences to do music is my family and friends, who support me all the way, Creating music and persuing dreams is what's in store for this rising artist. "To all you wonderful people out there I look forward to your support. Respect to you all! One Love!!! QVille" .
"My kids, however my main influence of all is my mother. I can remember when I was a youngster, she used to sing all day long. Her voice was like a whisper in the wind. It traveled through and even untill today I can still hear her beautiful voice as it lingers on in my mind."

No comments:

Post a Comment