Duddy$outh Underground Spotlight Podcast Show

Thursday, February 16, 2012

GRIND & SHINE FEATURED MODEL: TAMARA TAYLOR

Missed me world? I know y'all did, lol!! Well, I won't talk y'all heads off, we're going to get straight to the "bidness", lol!! In such a very short period of time, I've met this lovely, young woman & she too, is also in the army...& I bet y'all are thinking, "where you keep meeting these lady soldiers?" I'm not telling, lol!! Reppin' Florida to the fullest, (352, 407), you know we have to show that southern love!! Well, we're about to go in & let you know about Ms. Taylor!!



I've had a chance to chop it up with Tamara & I have to tell you, she has a real, sweet personality & she keeps it 100. Very smart & intelligent, she's been in the military for 3 years now, in hopes of finishing her college, taking up studies of Law/ Paralegal & in the meantime, wanted to see the world a little bit. Even though it has its ups & downs, she's indeed tough & ready to face the challenge went it's going down (SALUTE)!! On her down time, she loves to dress up & go out but, don't let her pretty face fool you cause she keeps it classy at all times & knows how to peep game so fellas if you come at her, you better not put on a front, don't play!! Lol!! I also have to give it up when it's due, Tamara's also a mother of two wonderful boys & they are her world & loves them very, very much!! Tamara Taylor, a woman that's about hers, mother & a server of our country...we salute you & thank you for what you do...and that is why it is only right that we crown you a "Grind & Shine Beauty"...and I co-sign on 100 & some more!!!-Mac Duddy$outh

HEIGHT: 5'7''

BODY TYPE: SLIM...CUTIE!!!


CONTACT FOR BUSINESS PURPOSES ONLY!!--->: tluv2shine4u@yahoo.com

FACEBOOK: http://facebook.com/tamara.taylorwilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment