Duddy$outh Underground Spotlight Podcast Show

Thursday, February 16, 2012

GRIND & SHINE FEATURED MODEL: WANDA CRAIGHEAD aka "LADII CLASS"

There's been many that i've met along this journey when the blogazine was created and i have to admit...this one story I consider true, inspirational & of determination. I'd like to introduce to you a woman...a woman of class, natrual beauty representing Colorado Springs, Colorado...I introduce to you, the lovely, Ms. Wanda Craighead...also known as "Ladii Class" we salute you & you're definitely, will be one to be on the lookout for....let's ride!!



"Wanda /Ladii Class" I am a 29 year old aspiring model Born and raised in Colorado Springs Colorado . I recently lost over 100lbs this past year,so I have more motivation now than ever before! My inspirations are the things I have been through in my life. Being a single mother at the age of 18 due to my daughter's dad being murdered. Watching my mother get beat on daily the whole time growing up. I always say it's not what you have been through but how you come out of it that counts. I chose to be a strong mother for my children and a positive role model at the same time! My style is more Sexy urban with a touch of class. My hobbies are Photography and spending good quality time with my kids.I've only been in the industry for five months and I have came a long way already. I thank the Lord daily!






CHECK MS. LADII CLASS OUT AT THESE LINKS!!!




The box state music video

ryoubranded.wordpress.com


ryoubranded magazine


dafrontporch.biz South Beach Miami Model

https://www.facebook.com/wrecard....Facebook
twitter/ladiilikeent.......Twitter
ladiilike.tumblr.com.......Tumblr
Myspace/ladiiclass.com...........Myspace
ladiilikeent@gmail.com......E-mail

7 comments:

  1. Fresh..ur doing really good things wanda..get ahold of me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My e- mail is ladiilikeent@gmail.com If you wish to contact me ! Thanks so much!

      Delete
  2. Love you Wanda..don't like you associated with the WORD NIGGA in any context.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you to Chef,and thank you so much for your support !

      Delete
  3. Wanda keep on doing your thing!!!! There's no place for you to go except straight to the top!!!! You've got all my love and support.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please be sure to check out my company Page On facebook Ladii Like Ent.. We do Modeling/promotions..

    ReplyDelete